Can’t quite believe its the end of March already but here we are. My top 5 favorite products for the month of March —
1. My Kindle. I’ve had mine for a little over two years now. It was a gift from my husband after joining a book club. I love how easy it is to download books and transport when traveling. If you're looking for a good book these days, check out this post I did earlier this year on some of my favorite books.
2. My Fenty Lip Gloss. Regardless of how much time I spend in my house there are two things you will never find me without - lip gloss and mascara! The two colors I have and love are Sweet Mouth and Fussy. These were a relatively new purchase for me, I actually bought them prior to our ski trip earlier this month. I not only love the color but the shine they give without being sticky or drying.
3. My Sunglasses. I have a drawer in my bathroom dedicated to only sunglasses, the prices range from $15 to over $400 however these are the ones I’m constantly reaching for. The thing I love the most is that I don’t need to worry about breaking/losing them. They come in a few different colors and are only $15.
4. Sunglass Chain. I love to accessorize so when I saw these sunglass chains earlier this month I had to have them. We have been spending a lot of time outdoors lately and I love throwing these around my neck without having to worry about losing my sunglasses.
5. A Good Candle. There is something about having a candle burning in the house that relaxes me and these days i’m going through them pretty often. This Rose scent is definitely one of my favorites, it is subtle yet sweet.
Watch the video below for more details on my Top 5 March Favorite Products.